I swear, this is the last entry of the day!!! I am trying not to overload you guys with too much information at once, but lately I seem to have a lot to talk about!
Well, we have entered a new era in Andy Land. I am now regularly in contact with not one, but TWO cute, nice girls. Yes, Liz IM’d me back. Unprecedented territory! High fives to me! This is a new record, as when I was talking to Kristen in HS, it was not regular, and I was not talking to Michelle regularly either. So, I am pretty proud of myself. (Of course, the Other Shoe is that both of the cute girls I am in contact with have boyfriends who they love a whole bunch. There’s always a catch.)
I have my fantasy basketball draft tonight at 8:30. I have been playing fantasy sports since 2001, and I have yet to claim victory in any league. This feels like the year it changes.
I lost my Republican hat. Left it at the bowling alley and it is gone. Only a five buck hat but it was a special one.
A new survey…I like doing these…courtesy of rosybear…
[The story behind your user name]: My first one was NDIsTops…because ND is tops…GO IRISH!!! My current one…ABob1086…A. Bob is my nickname…1086 is my birth month…pretty simple
[how old?]: I turned 18 yesterday!
[Where do you live?]: I live at Ball State University in Muncie…My home is in Granger, Indiana, some hole in the wall town near South Bend.
[4 words that sum you up]: lonely, sarcastic, determined, shy
[Wallet]: It’s brown…it cost four bucks.
[Pillow cover]: It’s blue.
[Coffee cup]: Coffee? What am I, 30?
[Shoes]: My shoes are old. They’re white with some patches with blue…good enough to wear to school, but comfortable enough to run and play sports in, which works for me.
[Favorite top]: I love wearing Notre Dame stuff…my favorite shirt at the moment is a blue ND one with gold stripes down the arms.
[Favorite pants]: Shorts. I don’t like wearing long pants unless it’s too cold to do otherwise. I also like sweatpants.
[Cologne/Perfume]: I’ve never worn cologne, nor do I plan to.
[CD in stereo right now]: The All-American Rejects’ self-title album, which is really good.
[What you are wearing now]: The Return to Glory T-shirt from ND football 02…a nice pair of shorts…socks…shoes
[Hair]: Mine is light brown…it was blonde for a long time and slowly got darker starting when I was like 12
[In my mouth]: Right now? Actually, another woman’s tongue…just kidding…nothing right now
[In my head]: My brain…usually an inactive one
[Wishing]: What am I ever wishing for? A girl to finally love me…any girl…I’ll seriously take just about anyone at this point
[After This]: My fantasy basketball draft
[Talking to]: rosybear, who seems like a nice girl…and Allie
[Eating]: I ate chicken and a taco for dinner
[Some of your favorite movies]: Dodgeball, Anchorman, Harold & Kumar…on the kiddie side, I like all disney-pixar movies except A Bug’s Life
[Something you’re looking forward to in the upcoming months]: Not much…just moving on with my new college life…and hopefully finding a nice girl to date.
[The last thing you ate?]: I just said, chicken and a taco! Pay attention!
[Something that you are deathly afraid of?]: Umm…death? Oh, and coming off gay to women…I would hate to think that I drove The One away because she thought I was gay.
[Do you like candles]: That’s random…only if the power is out
[Do you like incense]: no
[Do you believe in love]: I believe other people can have love…myself…not so sure…
[Do you believe in soul mates]: Again, other people can have soulmates, but mine probably isn’t around this planet…
[Do you believe in love at first sight]: No
[Do you believe in forgiveness]: Believing in forgiveness? That’s kind of a dumb question…of course I do
[If you could have any animal for a pet]: I want a cat, they’re so cute…
[What are 3 cities you wouldn’t mind relocating to?]: I like Chicago, as long as I live on the north side, those southsiders scare me…also, Orlando and Louisville, Orlando is not too big or too small, and Louisville just seems like a nice place to live.
In the last 24 hours, have you:
01. Cried: no
02. Bought something: no, not with my own money
03. Gotten sick: no
04. Sang: yeah, I sing along to my CD’s
05. Eaten: yeah
06. Been kissed: Last 24 hrs….no. Last 18 yrs…yup, also a no.
07. Felt stupid: Yeah, I randomly do things that make me look like a jackass…I’m used to it
08. Wanted to tell someone you loved them, but didnt?: With Michelle, this is a constant emotion.
09. Met someone new: Not really met anyone…I’ve interacted with, but not met, new people
10. Moved on: From what???
11. Talked to an ex: I don’t have any exes
12. Missed an ex: I don’t have any exes
13. Talked to someone you have a crush on: As a matter of fact, I have. Hi, Liz!
14. Had a serious talk: Can’t say I have…altho this covo with rosybear has been pretty enlightening
15. Missed someone: no, actually.
16. Hugged someone: no
17. Fought with your parents: no
18. Dreamt about someone you can’t be with: 24/7/365 with Michelle
01. Favorite color: red
02. Favorite ice cream: mint chocolate chip
03. Current crush: Michelle and Liz
04. If no, current dating partner: none as ever
05. Hobbies: online, music
06. Pager: no
07. Are you center of attention or the wallflower: I don’t usually want attention…I get it for the wrong reasons
08. What type automobile do you drive: none here at BSU…I use my dad’s truck when at home, its a piece of crap.
09. What type automobile do you wish you drove: Anything small that wouldn’t need maintenance
10. Would you rather be with friends or on a date: I’ve never been on a date…this is truly sad…given the choice, I’d probably take my friends…unless the girl is truly nice
11. Where is the best hangout: Around BSU, I would say the first floor of our dorm…we are on the second.
12. Do you have a job: no
13. Do you attend church: every sunday
14. Do you like being around people: Any nice people, I like being around
01. Who is your role model: My mom raised 5 kids by herself, with a dad determined to undo all the progress she’s made…one of these days, I am going to write a whole separate entry about how great my mother is, because people need to know this.
02. What is some of your pet peeves: Democrats, particularly ignorant ones…and also just people who are dicks for no reason.
03. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: Everyone I like, I have no chance with…
04. Have you ever cried over the opposite sex: Not tears, but I’ve been truly sad before about it
05. Do you have a “type” of person you always go after: I don’t “go after” people, but I like honest girls who are sweet just for the heck of it and who are genuinely interested in what you have to say
06. Have you ever lied to your best friend(s): Nope
07. Ever wanted to get revenge on someone because they hurt you: After Travis Cool got me suspended in senior year, I would have liked some revenge, but he had to go to juvy so he got his…also wanted revenge on the principal in M.S. after he suspended me for getting put in a headlock
08. Rather be dumper or dumped: I’d rather be dumped, because if I am dumping someone, I’m stupid, because there are so few girls who will go out with me as it is.
09. Rather have a relationship or a “hookup”: I hate hookups, I want something real.
10. Want someone you don’t have right now: Michelle…not Liz so much because I don’t know a lot about her.
11. Ever liked your best guy/girl friend: My best girl friend right now is Michelle, so yeah.
12. Do you want to get married: I’d like to…trouble is finding someone who will be dumb enough to marry me
13. Do you want kids: 2 or 3…no more than 3
14. Do you believe in psychics: no
15. Do you believe you know the person whom you will marry at this point in time: I would love it if I did, but I do not think I do
16. What is your favorite part of your physical appearance: I don’t particularly like my looks…but if I had to pick one…I like my hair…when it is short, I think I actually approach decent looking status
17. What is your favorite part of your emotional being: I like that I offer good advice, and am a good listener
18. Are you happy with you: Considering what I’ve been through the last couple years…yeah, I’ll take the product
19. Are you happy with your life: it’s decent, looking for someone to share it with
20. If you could change something in your life right now, what would it be: Was “looking for someone to share it with” not clear enough? I WANT A GIRLFRIEND!!!
That’s all I got for tonight. I will be back tomorrow!