1. Facebook messages/Myspace comments. Thanks to everyone who left me one. Each and every one made me smile.
2. Getting Charlie Weis’s new book. Not just the book, but an autographed copy of the book. Awesome.
3. Seeing family again. Finally.
4. Notre Dame and Ball State both won in the same weekend – amazingly, this is the third time this season already that’s happened. For a while there it was a total rarity.
5. My new ND hoodie. It’s soooo comfortable.
6. “Birthday tacos” a day later with Brooks.
7. Everything else.
8. The fact that I didn’t hear from Michelle – not because I didn’t hear from her, because I would’ve liked to, but because I didn’t notice till now. What better proof do I need that after 3 1/2 years of misery, I’m finally over her?
Thank you to everyone, as always for making my birthday so good.